My post I put this morn,'a case of bad birding logic" about the DOD wanting
to use an island in the Marianas group IS NOT an april fools gag..Recieved
several mails asking if it was a joke.I read the article over a week ago
actually.I know its April 1, bad timing on my part I guess  Just wanted to clear that
up.Wish I could remember where I read it but its for real -
Mike Brady