If you are interested in having a box(es) of twelve Missouri Breeding
Bird Atlases for educational, scientific or personal use, and agree not
to sell them, please contact me by email and I will have them sent to
you. We have to reduce our inventory due to space restrictions, so, any
schools, colleges, classes, professors, birding clubs, garden clubs,
scouts, etc., please let me know about your group and what you will be
doing with the atlases. Individual books will not be sent, only
available by the box. Orders will be filled as they come in. Fifty boxes
are available for distribution. Send me your name, affiliation and
street mailing address (no P.O. Boxes).

Brad Jacobs
PO Box 180
Jefferson City, MO  65102