I note that Rock Wren is still on the Review List. See http://www.mobirds.org/MBRC/review.html. Tommie Rogers got some digiscope photos of it Friday, so I have suggested that she make a report. I would think Larry Herbert, who found the bird, should make one also. If none is received from either of those people, or from some of the many others who saw the bird, let me know, and I'll make one.

I note that Eurasian Collared-dove is still on the list. Unless, formally requested by the committee to do so, I do not plan to write up the seven that we saw at the Rich Hill grain elevator Friday, or the up to fifteen I have seen at the Passaic, MO grain elevator, or the one I saw in Montrose Friday, or the one I saw in Concordia in February, etc., etc.

Dontcha think ECDO should come off now?

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri