In over 25 years of hanging suet out the family room window, I have had woodpeckers, chickadees, titmice, wrens, nuthatches, bluejays and starlings and even some finches.
But for the past two weeks a male robin has been coming about 2-3 times an hour.  I've never heard anyone mention robins eating suet, but it must have some resemblance to the nutrition of an earthworm.  He struggles to hang on the wire basket but he seems determined.
Anyone else?