I woke up this morning to the sounds of a Bewick's Wren singing out my
bedroom window.  We had a pair for a few weeks about 6 years ago, but
they did not hang around to breed.

I got up and followed this fellow around the yard for a bit, this bird
was of the eastern sub-species, the expected one I guess.  Something we
just don't see in the KC area very often.  If anyone wants to see it,
give me a call and I will let you know if it's still around.

Roger
KC MO

(913) 226-3254