I will be driving to Sedalia Saturday morning; not tonight as previously
posted.  I will meet participants at the Country Kitchen parking lot on
south US 65 as previously stated, at 6:30 a.m.

Get out the bongo drums and do an anti-rain dance so the chickens will
be more disposed to do theirs.

Participants will be given options of itinerary for after chicken
viewing.  Weather will be a key factor.  I will have directions to the
Rock Wren in Rich Hill (about a 1 hour and and a half drive from the
GRPC lek)  if anyone wishes to go west for it.

If you do wish to go for the Rock Wren, it would save you a great deal
of time if you do not plan to return to the Country Kitchen.

Edge Wade
Field Trip Leader