From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Edge Wade
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More Rock Wren info

Mobirders,

I should have posted information about contacting the motel in my last
message.  Rich Hill is distant enough from many Missouri towns that some
of you may want to consider staying at the motel.

When the ASM/AM/MDC marsh bird project surveyed in that area a couple of
summers ago, we stayed at the Apache.  Rooms are clean and reasonably
priced.  The Apache is a AAA motel.

The owner is Julie Cosatt.  You'll probably get her when you call for a
reservation.

The phone number is:  417-395-2161

The address is:

Apache Motel