We have started up the World Bird Sanctuary's Population Study for year 2004.
This consists of conducting weekly census counts and mist netting on the
WBS's property.

These are the results from our session of Mist Netting at WBS - W3 - Lower
Feeding Station on Thursday, March 18, 2004.

Total Net Hours:  5 Hours
Banding Team:  Simon Davies, Nadine Varner, Pat Lueders, Colleen Crank

Species--Banded-Recap-Total
Carolina Chickadee--6-14-20
Black-capped Chickadee--0-1-1
Tufted Titmouse--2-3-5
Northern Cardinal--1-0-1

TOTAL--9-18-27

NOTEWORTHY SPECIES:  None, except large number of recaptured Chickadees!
Oldest recap was from January, 2002.

Linda Tossing
WBS Field Studies