Greater Prairie-Chicken Field Trip  Saturday, March 27, 2004

Forgot to state:

If you are considering/planning to go, PLEASE e-mail me so I will know
to expect you (and WAIT for you at Country Kitchen in case you are
running a bit late).

Also,
If you are driving and would like one or more additional passengers,

OR
If you would like a ride to Sedalia

Please indicate your situation and state when you can leave.  I will
share the info with  potential matches and you can make contact and
arrangements.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO