Due to flooding and more rain predicted for tonight and tomorrow,

The CAS PRAIRIE CHICKEN TRIP TOMORROW, SATURDAY, MARCH 27 IS CANCELLED.

I am calling everyone who notified me they planned to come.  If you know
of someone who was planning to come who is not on Mobirds, please inform
them of the cancellation.

We'll try to do a rain date, but I can't set a date at this time.

Edge Wade
573-445-6697