Well I don't often post but thought I would give a quick shout out regarding
the birds that were seen a LD Friday, March 26th.

I checked the lake late before I left and saw several ducks including:

Northern pintail
Mallard
Gadwall
Ruddy Ducks
Lesser Scaup
Ring-necked Duck
Green winged teal
Wood ducks

Also saw:
Canada goose
Double-crested cormorants
American White pelican (Flying over)
tree swallows
red-breasted merganers
common loons
horned grebes

These were the species I saw on the lake in about 45 minutes of looking.
There were lots of birds so there may have been a few other species I missed
in my scanning.

Chris Newbold