Our GOAS group went on it's annual Pine Warbler outing to the Cobb Ridge Camp Ground near Chadwick in Christian County this morning.  This is a neat park but it's primary use is for ATVs and cycles.  We schedule a week day before school is out in order to have some chance of birding without our hearing  totally being destroyed.  In spite of a cloudy, cold and howling windy day and some spring break bikers we had a stellar day.  We had in the neighborhood of thirty Pine Warblers with a bonus Red-breasted Nuthatch and a total of 43 specie.  Good birding always makes the weather and politics seem OK.

Charley
Charles Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon Society
Greene Co.