I just received this email from a birder from England. He will be coming to
the US in April to visit his brother who lives in Saint Charles. Will someone
in the Saint Louis area email him with some information on where to bird in the
Saint Louis area? I am sure he would appreciate it. Below is his email to me.

"mailto:[log in to unmask]

This is the message:

Mr Lade

I am going to St charles on April to visit my brother. I am a keen birder
from the east coast of England and will be spending some time looking at native
species when in America. I went across last February to see the Bald Eagles on
the Mississippi. Stunning! Do you have any suggestions as to where I could go
for the day? I enjoy warblers and raptors but am not a fussy birder!

thankyou for reading this message
"

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County