Just a short while ago I saw my first CHIPPING SPARROW of the year under the feeder in the backyard.  It was king of ironic, I was sitting outside admiring the work my family and I did this weekend to make the yard a little more bird friendly---all in an attempt to catch up with Margy Terpestra's yard list--So, maybe it is working.

Josh Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

P.S. Thanks Margy for the "bubbler" plans you sent me almost 2 years ago --I am finally using them.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
Do you Yahoo!?