I will be bringing a group from Nashville, TN to Prairie Ridge State Natural
Area to see the Prairie Chickens near Newton, IL at the end of this month.
Many have never seen an Eurasian Tree Sparrow, and I would like to find a
reliable spot to take them to on Saturday afternoon.
The further east the better, but I want to make sure we find them!

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Jon Mann
Nashville, TN