So...... was just told by the IL seasonal compiler,  that Riverlands EDA sightings that are in ILLINOIS are not counted on the Seasonal report

Question.......if these sightings are not "counted" in IL (but clearly occur in IL)
and are not most likely counted in MO because they are NOT MO birds, then where am I to report them?

Would GREATLY appreciate an answer on this question on the listserve since I am not the only person that find significant sightings at the Melvin Price Dam and surrounding areas.

MANY thanks in advance for any resolution to this issue.

Charlene Malone
St.Louis co.