From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REDA Seasonal sightings - what state?

So...... was just told by the IL seasonal compiler,  that Riverlands EDA
sightings that are in ILLINOIS are not counted on the Seasonal report

Question.......if these sightings are not "counted" in IL (but clearly
occur in IL) and are not most likely counted in MO because they are NOT
MO birds, then where am I to report them?

Would GREATLY appreciate an answer on this question on the listserve
since I am not the only person that find significant sightings at the
Melvin Price Dam and surrounding areas.

MANY thanks in advance for any resolution to this issue.

Charlene Malone
St.Louis co.