Does anyone know where I can get a Kowa TSN-2 spotting scope repaired, preferably in the St. Louis area? I don't know if the scope is under warrantly. I bought it used.
The ring that fits around the scope is loose and the scope can now rotate while fixed to the tripod.
Thanks,
Jack Cowan
South St. Louis