Dear List

I've given it quite a bit of thought.  Do I want to put up with this political garbage on this list until after November and maybe even beyond?

Do I want to be routinely characterized as an "attacker" for objecting to outrageous political comment?  Do I want to not object and passively let the vicious talk continue unabated?  I tried leaving the list once before because I didn't like the image of an attacker that I was being given.  And, response to political comments on this list always seems to be interpreted as attack.

Gunnar's last bit of political provocation and absurdity did it.

It worked.

I responded and shouldn't have.  I have "attacked" Gunnar with intemperate language and baiting.

Political correctness has prevailed.

I am gone

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM