"Shepherd, Michael" wrote:

> What is the email address for list commands?

The list software was changed more recently than the webpage.

The address is now [log in to unmask]

When sending a message leave the subject field blank -- it is not read.
Put the command in the body of the message and enter a carriage return
after the command.  Send the e-mail from each of your e-mail accounts
that gets the TSE mail if you want to signoff the list.

BTW, the command to do that is

SIGNOFF TSE

The command processor is a diffrent email address from the TSE list
address.

Regards,
    Rick Parker