E. Schlanger asked to forward this to the list (sorry there's no date on the
email, but it wouldn't work as a forwarded message, so I had to paste it):

>>Though somewhat reticent of late, I too would welcome the opportunity to
meet other members of the Eliot list in NY.  There's an artists salon the
night of 6 May; I may be able to invite a small group.  Or whatever else is
suggested/planned on other days...please do let me know.

Since we're noting dates, my next poetry reading is the evening of 21 April
at the Winter Garden in the World Financial Center.  If anyone would like an
invitation, again, do let me know.

Best,
Eugene Schlanger