Nancy

Nancy wrote

"I think Bush's Christianity is highly selective."

I want to think that you don't really intend to call another's faith into
question.  But, if you do upon what authority do you base your unhumble
opinion.  Have you received some revelation of the "true" Christianity?

What does your revelation tell you of  the faith of John Kerry?  Teddy
Kennedy?  John Dean?  The Reverend Jackson?  Bill Clinton?  Hillary Clinton?

Can a person whose avowed church is adamantly opposed to abortion, be a
faithful member of that church while also being an advocate for abortion.

Is there such a thing as a "Congregationalist Roman Catholic" where a
communicant can select which articles of faith are valid?  Teddy Kennedy
might find such a faith convenient.

Rick Seddon
McIntosh,NM