Dear Listers,

Trying somehow to get involved in a lecture, I'm at the very beginning of
all this.
In the Anglo-Saxon system, abstracts must be usually sent for the committee
to decide whether to include it within a panel. Yet, I was wondering whether
the abstract is sent after the article has been written or whether it might
also be sent when the article is still being worked upon.
I know it may sound like a silly question, but I'm totally unaware of how
this system works.
Thanks to anyone who can help. (feel free to write to me offlist, since it's
an off topic question)
All the best,
Sara