Eliot's lectures at the University of Virginia were published in the book
"After Strange Gods" in 1934 but the book was never reprinted.  It
might be hard to find in Poland unless you've got a really great
lending library system.

The work is still under copyright protection and so shouldn't be
online but I performed a meta-search for a few quirky phrases that
wouldn't likely show up as quotes.  Nothing was found.

I did come across this starting excerpt from an article in the ANQ
that might stir things up a bit:

    ANQ : Knowing good and evil: T.S. Eliot and 'Lady Chatterley's Lover.'
    (T.S.Eliot at 110) : Kojecky, Roger

    That Eliot did not allow After Strange Gods to be reprinted(1) is well
    known, and it is sometimes attributed to some change of mind. But two
    letters he wrote to Helen Gardner(2) in the aftermath of the 1960
    trial in London, in which the publishers of Lawrence's Lady
    Chatterley' s Lover were acquitted of charges relating to obscenity,
    show that Eliot was then affirming convictions essentially similar to
    those set forth in the lectures at the University of Virginia in May
    1933. Five years before his death he saw himself as engaged in the
    same struggle , his attitude toward Lawrence remained "ambiguous , "
    and the efforts of his own criticism were still against "evil." It was
    not a response to the reception of After Strange Gods , but a
    recognition that the lectures had been underprepared , that made Eliot
    reluctant to reprint. While he was preparing the Virginia lectures for
    the press , as he was required to do by the terms of his engagement ,
    he wrote to Pau...

Then there is this at
    http://www.templeofdemocracy.com/AmericanReviewAgrarians.htm

    A Bibliography of the Southern Agrarians in the American Review

    The word fascist is said so often as a charge against other groups,
    that a charge of fascism is almost entirely ignored. This is
    unfortunate. There were and are fascists, then and now. The American
    Review was a fascist magazine. Not in the analysis of some hidden
    meaning, or inner drive, but frankly and explicitly as it defined
    itself.

    It was published from 1933 to 1938. It was a strong advocate of
    fascist ideas. It also was the home of the Southern Agrarian
    writers. A lot of excuses have been made for the Southern Agrarians
    being involved with this magazine, the type of excuses that persons
    who want to accept excuses would be willing to accept. Evidently our
    dainty souls who were horrified that a factory might be built near
    Nashville, were quite content to swim in the gutter with real
    fascists. They were willing to give an American cover for foreign
    fascist ideology.

Regards,
    Rick Parker