From: Sara Trevisan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Eliot and Granville-Barker

Dear Listers,
I have to write a thesis on what Eliot and Granville-Barker thought about
Hamlet.
I checked out "Eliot on Shakespeare" by Charles Warren -- it says the 1937
Shakespeare lectures have never been published (when he wrote the book), and
that some excerpts can be found in On Poetry and Poets. But I need the whole
text for research.
Anyone can help? I'm asking again because it's really important. Perhaps, my
professor might not have known that they haven't been published. Yet, it's
my problem to sort things out now.
Have they really never been published?
I apologise for annoying you further with this.
All the best,
Sara