The Redpoll continues at 403 N. Main, Edina.  Spent the entire day today at and around the feeders--yesterday was here from 11 AM-2PM.Would almost bet the farm that it is a Hoary.  Trying to get pictures with digital camera and scope but it is really difficult.  The bird is very active. My only hesitancy in definitely calling it a Hoary is the limited amount of white on the rump.  Its there but not extensive. Will try to get picture on tomorrow.

Anyway, all welcome to see it.  Have to view it from inside the house so let me know if you  are coming. About 4 in snow on the ground--no ice. Yet.

Anne Downing
403 N. Main
Edina