I looked for the Inca Dove from about 7:30 to 9:00 this morning, without
luck.

On Church Street, I had a mixed flock that included Horned Lark, American
Tree Sparrows, Lapland Longspurs and about a dozen Meadowlarks.

REDA has many Ring-billed Gulls, some Herring Gulls, Eagles, lots of Common
Goldeneye, some Canvasbacks, and few N. Harriers.  Eagle watchers are out in
abundance, despite the chill.  I did not see any 'special' gulls, but many
gulls were snoozing on the ice, and the heat distortion was incredible.

Mike Grant