We are trying to make a SW MO Checklist. One of our members saw a Ruffed
Grouse at Henning Conservation Area in Taney Co last June 8. He didn't
report it because he thought it must have been an escaped captive bird. Does
anybody know if there has been a reintroduction effort for Ruffed Grouse in
SW MO?
Dean