I will be traveling to St. Louis area this coming weekend, and was wanting to know where I could find some "unusual" species. I am also curious where I could find any Eurasian Tree Sparrows. I've never seen any and would love to get a gander at one of these St. Louis natives.

Any information (sightings, directions, etc.) would be GREATLY appreciated. I am very anxious about what all I might find in my spare time up there.

Thanks in advance!!

Frank Reiter
Joplin MO