Since we are now enjoying some Wisconsin like winter weather, I think you
all need a few more Wisconsin bird photos.  Here are two links to Mike
McDowell's digiscope pictures of a Northern Hawk-Owl.

http://www.mailbag.com/users/maverick/birdNHOW.html

http://www.mailbag.com/users/maverick/birdNHOW2.html

Mike Grant