Congratulations Susan.  It also took me three trips (and about 225 miles)
to see the Inca Dove.  But it's a really nice bird.  I was obviously too
optimistic telling people they didn't have to get to the site till 8:00
a.m.  Clearly the doves often feed earlier than that.  But I still think
the dove is probably there almost every morning that weather permits.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!