From: "Robert Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:13 PM
Subject: L. Contrary Swans; N. Shrike NOT

Four Trumpeter and three Tundra Swans were at Lake Contrary this afternoon.
They look like the same birds that were there in December. The Trumpeters
were in the middle.The Tundras were at the west end.

Although I drove Crockett, 54th and Kenmoor several times, I did not see the
Northern Shrike today.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri