MoBirders,
I took a short trip around REDA this am, while waiting to get the dog out of hock.

72 Trumpeter Swans
1 Tundra Swan
2 American Black Ducks
1 Swamp sparrow (Am. Tree, Savannah, Song, White-crowned, ETS)
A couple of Greater White-fronted geese with the canadas.

Swans were in Heron Pond

Ducks are scarce on the river:  Canvasbacks, a couple of bufflehead, goldeneye, a few ruddy.  One red-breasted merganser.  No pelicans-I think this is the first time I've dipped on pelicans in over 2 years. A few baldies.  Minimal gulls, nothing unusual.

David Rogles
St. Charles County

Susan:  that was a leucistic brown-headed cowbird at the Inca dove location; I saw him on the 6th.