We saw the Common Redpoll this morning about 11 AM at the March residence feeding with many Purple Finches. There were in all 13 other species coming and going. Thankfully, the Sharpie of yesterday stayed away. We know he has to eat too, but he can sure spoil a good party by showing up.

We were able to see the great variation of color and pattern with the many purple finches. Amazing.

Thanks March family for your kindness and hospitality.

Anne Downing