This morning in my yard several miles South of Rocheport we found two dead Purple Finch:  a male and female.  They did not appear to be mauled or chewed.  We have a number of feeders in the yard and feed a variety of things:  black oil, thistle, nuts, peanut butter suet, safflower, wildbird mix and corn.  We also have a warmed source of water.  We have had up to 35+ Purple Finch in the yard daily for the past several weeks.  I am posting this for two reasons:  one, to find out if anyone else has had this experience recently and two, to find out if anyone has an idea of what could have happened.  The one thing I do intend to do is to clean out and sterilize all of the feeders.  Thanks to all for your