The Calvary Cemetery wild turkeys were still aroost when my bus came through this morning; counted  a dozen before we went out of sight.  Yesterday (11.Jan.) mid-morning, we had at least one red-tailed hawk and a bald eagle cruising LOW over the neighborhood.  The red-tail was so low that even the non-birder neighbors were watching.

Ken Thompson,  Moline Acres, North StLouis County, MO 63136