I have a Yellow-breasted Sapsucker and Brown Creeper  coming to my suet feeder several times a day. Neither seems to be afraid of the Northern Flicker nor Red-bellied Woodpecker and are willing to share with anyone - can't say that about any of the others. My Carolina Wrens come in about every third day. Daily I have Downy, and Hairy Woodpeckers. Saw a Pileated in Dec but hasn't come around yet this year.

Bonnie Heidy
Columbia, Boone Co, Missouri