I have been watching birds all day out my patio door. I have seen the redpoll off and on all day. I seen him at 7:53, 8:29, 9:20,  when the Anderson's were here, 1:15 and 2:30. I was taking a nap between the last two so he probably was out there during that time . If we aren't home please feel free to come up in the drive. We have chairs on the front porch if you would like to use them. Just wanted to let you know if you hear dogs barking we have two chained up in the back yard.
Thanks
Kim March
Macon, MO.