Any good birds seen on the Weldon Springs CBC on Saturday??
Any HARRIS'S SPARROWs at Blue Grosbeak Trail?
Any SPOTTED TOWHEES anywhere??
Anyone relocate the GOLDEN EAGLE??
Any SNOW BUNTINGS, PINE SISKINS, GOSHAWKS?
Inquiring minds and all, you know.
We didn't see anything too exciting in our section of Chesterfield Valley and Wildhorse Creek area. Did have 4 Pileated WPs, one Eastern Towhee (not noted before in this section) one nice male NO. HARRIER at Spirit Airport PURPLE FINCHES, MANY BLUEBIRDS and lots of woodland dickie birds.
Sparrows were hard to find in the Valley with them cleaning up the area more and more.

BTW....
Do know there was a HARRIS'S SPARROW seen on the Orchard Farm count by Jim Z and Yvonne H, but the location was totally unfamiliar with me.
MAYBE.......Lamfee Island road?? or something like that??!!.....any help would be appreciated.

Good birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.