We watched the redpoll all day from our patio door. Around 2:57 I looked out and there were 2 common redpolls at the platform feeder. The last time we seen the birds was 3:40 when they left with the purple finches.
Please feel free to pull up in our drive to observe the birds or get out on our porch. The feeders are on the north side of the house. I will post in the a.m. if we see them again.
Thanks
Kim March
Macon, MO