At least 4 female GREAT-TAILED GRACKLES (and probably many more we could not see) at the Horse Stables at the intersection of I-370 and Earth City exit.  We viewed them from the Golf Driving Range road.

Also had 14 E-C DOVES on the Orchard Farm CBC in our section.
12 on Payne Road and 2 farther east on Hwy 94 near the Sailing Association road.

Good birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.