Visitors are welcome. We live in Macon Mo. If you come to Macon there is a Ice House gas station on US 63 on the south part of town. Turn west off of 63 onto Rollins St. just north of the gas station. You will come to a curve in the road and a road that goes off straight. This road is Goggins. Take this road until you come to Coates St. Turn left onto Coates. Follow this road past Woodlawn cemetrary where it becomes gravel. It goes around an s-curve and down a hill. At the bottom of the hill is Jaguar St. Take this to your right. There are two bridges to the right off Jaguar. We are the second. This is Juniper Place. At the top of the hill there are several mailboxes and a curve. Go straight. We are the second house on the right after the mailboxes (The house with log siding). If we are not home the feeders are to the north of the drive. Our phone number is 660-385-4685 if you have any questions. We just saw the redpoll around 1:20.

Nicholas March
Macon, MO