hey all,

I was travelling down the new paige extention today when I noticed a mute swan in a small "lake" off on the side of the road after you drop down into the river valley.  Does anybody know if it could have been put there for decoration like you see on golf courses?  I thought that would be a little weird but the road is new and maybe they wanted it to look nice???.  And if not do you all think it is a local escape or a bird from the great lakes area?? just something to think about!

matt andrews