Eagle numbers in Shelby County are higher than I have ever seen.

Between home and the Knox County line (20 miles) Rhonda and I counted 26
Bald Eagles. This 50 miles west of the Mississippi River and ~20 miles north
of the Salt River...

I had two Bald Eagles perched in trees visible from our yard and ONE IN A
TREE in the yard.

I think it's going to be a banner year for them.

Patrick
Patrick Harrison
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri
http://www.patrickdharrison.com