How great to start the new year with a zootie!  We had already planned to
come to REDA on Saturday morning -- now will do so via Highway 94.  We
sincerely hope (pray, encourage) anyone searching for/seeing the Inca Dove
on Saturday morning to have radios and tune them to 11.22.  We will
broadcast as we approach the area just to see if anyone has the little guy
in their sights!  Thanks in advance.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County