We spent probably 2 hours this morning and an hour this afternoon but did not
relocate the Inca Dove around the South Shores Dr. area nor the Church Rd.
area.  We did see the flock of Mourning Doves, about 7 or 8, at two different
areas but the Inca Dove was not with them.  As far as I know,  the Inca Dove was
not seen in that area Wed.

Pat Lueders & Dorothy Parker