Shawn,

I know that Larry and Susan have already replied, but I'd like to ENCOURAGE
you to participate as much or little as you want. You might note that some
individuals who are listed on the monthly COMAL report from Susan Hazelwood
seem to "stall" for months on end. I suspect that these individuals are
participating in COMAL as much as they want to and as such are not seeing
"new birds" each month.

Please, come join the fun! The water is great, even though it's freezing
fast here in NEMO.

Patrick
Patrick Harrison
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri