I braved the outdoors this morning in the quest for more 2004 birds. The
Tundra Swans were on the ice-covered Lake Contrary, but I did not see the
Trumpeter Swans today. I did "pick up" a Northern Mockingbird, a couple of Greater
White-fronted Geese and a very nice light phase Rough-legged Hawk, all around
Lake Contrary. At Bluff Woods CA I observed one Winter Wren, a Yellow-bellied
Sapsucker and several Brown Creepers.

Larry Lade        [log in to unmask]
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County