My numbers seem down this year also. I too am getting more House Sparrows
than I usually get. I did have one PINE SISKIN come for a couple of days to the
niger feeder. I have been out of town for about one week so am not sure what
has been coming. My regulars seem to be goldfinch, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Downy
Woodpecker, House Finch, Mourning Dove, Dark-eyed Junco and "sometime"
White-breasted Nuthatch.

Larry Lade   [log in to unmask]
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County