Relaying for Steve Dilks.  Steve called about 1 p.m. to say he saw the Inca Dove
  This is a bit slow--was at Laguna Atascosa NWR in south Texas when the call
came in.

Good to hear that MO has some exciting birds showing--last year y'all got those
great owls!

Birding here is pretty good, too.  We finished the year with Brown Jay and
White-collared Seedeater, Audubon's and Altamira Oriole, Gray Hawk, White-tailed
Hawk, and other valley specialties.

Temp hitting 80.

Edge Wade
long way south